Due to changes in BC's Covid mandate, the following requriements have been implemented for our In-Person services:
1. FACE MASK MANDATE = For everyone ages 5 and up.
2. 50% SANCTUARY CAPACITY LIMIT = 120 people maximum.
We want to thank you for your continued prayer & financial support toward the ongoing ministry at Living Hope. Your contributions allows us to continue ministering online and in tangible ways within our community.
For those who are interested and able to be involved in giving financially, there are 4 ways in which you can donate:
2. Cheque mailed to Living Hope Christian Fellowship Attn: Treasurer, 12246 - 100th Ave, Surrey BC V3V 2X1
3. Cash hand-delivered to Living Hope. Please contact the church office to arrange.
4. Sunday In-Person Services: A drop off box will be available upon entering the church.
Should you have any prayer requests OR should you require any assistance with such things as groceries or other physical needs, we do want to remind you that we are here for you! Please feel free to let any of our Pastoral Staff know. We would be happy to help out in any way we can.